1. In-affordability scholarship A limited number of scholarships on the basis of povertycum-merit are awarded under this scheme. Scholarships are awarded by a Scholarship Award Committee. Comprising of the following:
Dean, Faculty of Engineering Convener
Chairman of the Department Member
Director Finance Member
Incharge of Student Affairs
2. Fee concession and other Financial Assistance Free ship in tuition fee may be granted to a maximum of 15 deserving students on the recommendations of the Scholarships award Committee. When two or more brothers or sisters are studying in the University, then the one in the higher class shall pay full tuition fee and other only half of the fees.
3. Free Ship in rationalized fee Ten students in each of the following Departments of the University run on rationalized fee structure shall be awarded Scholarships of Rs.21,000/- per semester on merit at the time of admission for first semester. The Scholarships shall be awarded inaffordablity/merit basis. Scholarships holders will have to pay normal fee/user charges of the University.
4. Cash Awards to Talented Student In order to recognize merit, and encourage academic competition among students, the following cash awards will be granted to students who secure first, second and third position in each semester of all disciplines
1. First position holder in each semester. Rs.2500/-each
2. Second position holders in each semester. Rs.1500/-each
3. Third position holders in each semester. Rs.1000/-each
5. Award for the Best Student Project In order to encourage final year students to take interest in the Project Work and improve its quality, the Syndicates has approved the following rules for the award of best student project.
i) There shall be one award comprising of cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- certificate and shield for the group members of the best project in each discipline. The shield inscribed with the names of the group members shall be kept in the respective department.
ii) The award shall be given on the basis of recommendations of the Selection Committee. Best project for the award shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee for each department.
6. Gold Medals University Gold Medals. Gold medals shall be awarded to students in each discipline who fulfill the following conditions:
a. Pass all the University Examinations in first attempt and complete the course within eight consecutive semesters after joining the first semester.
b.Secure at least 3.75 CGPA
c. Stand first aggregate in term of marks obtained in all examinations, in their respective disciplines. In the event of the between two or more students, more than one gold medal will be award.
7.Presidential Awards Two cash prizes of Rs. 5,000% each are awarded by the President of Pakistan (one to a student from the Tribal Areas and one from Settled Districts) to students who secure the highest position in the Bachelor of Engineering Examination.
8. Merit Scholarships Two cash prizes of Rs. 5,000% each are awarded by the President of Pakistan (one to a student from the Tribal Areas and one from Settled Districts) to students who secure the highest position in the Bachelor of Engineering Examination.
�Copyright 2005 UET� Peshawar reserved. Site Credits | Contact
Best view 1024x768, 800x600 Internet Explorer 5 or greater.